Wednesday, August 17, 2016

What is a Challenge Group, is it for me, and how do I join?

Hi!  Since I am going to be starting a Challenge Group in the next few weeks, I thought there was no better time to get you some information about what in the world I'm talking about!

Here's a brief overview of Challenge Groups:
The video is a brief overview of Challenge Groups, but the post goes into much more detail.  By the end of this post you will have the answers to these questions:
  • What is a Challenge Group?
  • Who can join a Challenge Group?
  • What is your job in a Challenge Group? and 
  • What is my job, as the coach, in a Challenge Group?
 Let's get right into it!

What is a Challenge Group?
A Challenge Group is a group of people (in person or on social media) who have a common interest and share the same fitness and health goals.  Those in the group hold other group members accountable, and provide motivation and encouragement.  In turn, those providing motivation and encouragement are motivated, encouraged, and held accountable by the other members of the group and the group leader.  The idea is that when you are helping others reach their goals, you are getting help to reach yours as well.

The word "challenge" in the title comes from the idea that everyone in the group buys a Challenge Pack from Beachbody in order to join.  (If you're interested in what comes in a Challenge Pack, you can find that information below.)  However, that is NOT the way I will be running my Challenge Group.  The only requirement is that you are currently in the process of completing a Beachbody program.  That can be any program you want, not just the one I'm doing.  Plus, if you already have a program that you're doing, that's fine!  You do not have to buy anything to join my Challenge Group.  If there is a program that you're interested in or want to find the program that is right for you, I will be glad to help you and then you can join my Challenge Group.

Oh, and, yes, did I mention?  You can win $$$MONEY$$$ if you post your workout and Shakeology every day.  No, that's wrong.  You WILL get paid if you post your workout and Shakeology every day.  But you have to be a member of a Challenge Group!  More info about that below!

Who can join a Challenge Group?
Anyone can join a Challenge Group, as long as you are willing to participate in the group, motivate others, and hold yourself and others accountable by showing up every day and doing your workout.  For this group, anyone who is doing a Beachbody program can join.  If you're not currently doing a program, let me know and I can help you find the one that will work best for you based on your goals, your abilities, and your interests.

What is your job in a Challenge Group?
First and foremost, your job is to do the workout and eat healthy meals.  Secondly, you must be willing to share your goals, your triumphs, even your struggles, with the other members of the group.  This not only helps you stay accountable, but helps others stay on track and motivates the entire group.  You don't have to do some huge post every day with pictures and videos--but if you want to do that, that's great!  The idea is that you check in with the group every day, share what's going on with you currently in your workout program, and tell us anything else that you want us to know.

Were you able to do something this week you couldn't do last week?  That's motivating to others.
Did you really struggle with doing a particular move or getting your workout done?  You may need motivation and others will help you.
Are you sitting around looking at Facebook and you haven't done your workout yet?  Check the group and get up to do your workout.  That's accountability.

Chances are you are already on Facebook every day anyway.  It just takes a second to check with the group, like a few posts from others, and share your own experiences.

There may be something called a "call to action" in the posts.  Since I will be posting daily as well, I'm not going to want to take a picture every day or post everything I eat.  That's time consuming and booorrrrr-rrrring!  I want this to be fun for you!  Sometimes I may ask you to post a motivation.  Sometimes I will ask for a sweaty selfie.  Other times I may ask you to share something healthy that you ate with the group.  I will ask you to do this one or two times a week.

What is my job in a Challenge Group?
I have the same job as you do!  My job is to check in with the group every day, do my workout, drink Shakeology, and eat healthy meals.  Then, I go one step further.  I post in the group every day.  I will check in with those people who are commenting that they're struggling or having trouble getting motivated.  I will check in with those people who are doing great and meeting their goals.  Let's be honest, I'm checking in with you whether you want me to or not, people!  The only way the group works is if everyone is involved, so if you don't show up, I'll hunt you down!  (Actually I'll just send a sweet message asking if everything is okay, but shhh, don't tell the others that, they need to think I'm a hard ass.)
My job as your coach is to help you as much as you need me to.  If you need daily check-ins with just me, I'll do it.  If you need help finding recipes, I'll help you.  If you need me to drive to your house and kick your butt, I'll do it (depending on distance and time, you know).  I am there for you in anyway to help you reach your fitness and nutrition goals.

Alright, so those are the basics of a Challenge Group.  My next group is starting Labor Day, so mark your calendar, get excited, and, if you haven't already, find the program that is right for you so you can be ready!

What if I don't have a Beachbody program?
Another part of my job as a coach is to help you find the program that is right for you!  Beachbody offers a huge variety of programs, ranging from low-impact cardio to intense weight-lifting, to dance, to everything in between.  Whatever your interests and needs are, we can work together to find the right program for you!  Some of Beachbody's most popular programs are 21 Day Fix (all over body training with weights), PiYo (a low-impact fusion of Pilates and yoga), and Cize (a dance routine, broken down into simple-to-follow moves).  Plus, there is a multitude of other programs they offer.  Just tell me what you're looking for and I will help you find what will work for you!

What is a Challenge Pack?
Program, Shakeology, and ME--all with a Challenge Pack!

A Challenge Pack is a Beachbody program and Shakeology.  Shakeology is a shake that is designed to be had daily as either a meal replacement or a snack.  It is packed with protein and nutrients to help you stay full longer and give you energy to get through the day.  The best part about Challenge Packs is that they are sold at a discounted rate and when you purchase one, you are getting the program for just $10 or $20!  That's a huge discount compared to purchasing separately.  If you have ever thought of trying Shakeology, this is the best way to do it.  Plus, there is NO risk!  With Beachbody's 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, you can even finish the bag of Shakeology and, if you're not satisfied, they will give you your money back.  How awesome is that?

There is no better time than now to buy a Challenge Pack.  Right now Beachbody is offering their most popular Challenge Packs on sale for $140.  With these packs you get the program of your choice (listed below) or the 3-Day Refresh, a 30-day supply of Shakeology (your choice of flavor), unlimited access to ME as your coach, and a 30-day trial of Beachbody on Demand, an online streaming service with allows access to 100s of workouts, plus exclusive content like Fixate (recipes!!).  You can cancel Shakeology and/or Beachbody on Demand at any time!

Here are the best deals on Challenge Packs--you will be getting the most bang for your buck!
Country Heat                                                       21 Day Fix
Cize                                                                    21 Day Fix Extreme
PiYo                                                                    22 Min. Hard Corps
3 Day Refresh                                                     Team Beachbody Club

Click on the links to give you more information!  If you're interested in a different program, all of Beachbody's programs can be purchased in with a Challenge Pack, so I can help you find what is right for you!

So, what's this about getting paid?
Oh, yeah, you thought I forgot.  How could I forget something that involves getting money?  Here is what you have to do (it is just so simple):
  • be a member of a Challenge Group
  • workout every day to a Beachbody workout and take a pic (3 pics/week)
  • drink Shakeology and take a pic (5 shakes/week)
  • download the My Challenge Tracker app and post pics
  • win money!
Purchasing a Challenge Pack and joining my group will help you accomplish these goals!  Beachbody is giving away $1,000,000 in equal shares to those who participate and the pot could go as high as $3,000,000!   I definitely know I want to get a piece of that just for working out and drinking my shake every day!

So, I know you're ready to do this!  Don't say it's not the right time, I'll do it tomorrow, because tomorrow goes and becomes yesterday and you'll say the same thing tomorrow!  There is no better time than now to take control of your health and fitness and reach your goals!  Let me help you!  If you're interested in anything I've talked about today, please fill out the form below or email me at FitTeachKate@gmail.com.  I cannot wait to talk to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment