Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Country Heat is here!!

Yee-haw, y'all!  Country Heat has just arrived!  Wondering what Country Heat is?  Well, you've come to the right place!  I couldn't be more excited to tell you about this new program!

So, just what is Country Heat?
  • Country Heat is the latest at-home workout program to be released by Beachbody.  It is a dance-inspired workout video taught by Autumn Calabrese, creator of 21 Day Fix and Fix Extreme.  
  • It is 30 minutes a day, 6 days a week, for 30 days.
  • It is low-impact (NO jumping!) but high-intensity, so you're still going to get your heart rate up and work up a sweat!
  • It requires NO equipment!  Just you and your DVD player!

Because no one is...you're working out at home!

Who is Country Heat for?
  • This program is for EVERYONE!  Not only is the workout low impact, there is also a modifier.
  • You do not need to know how to dance to do this workout!  Autumn breaks down the moves for you step-by-step, then you repeat the move several times, put it with a second move, and then MOVE ON!  You don't have to remember the choreography, so you can just have fun!
  • You do not have to love country music to love this workout.  You don't even have to like country music.  I am not a big fan myself (well, except for Darius, of course) and the music didn't bother me at all!  In fact, I was so focused on Autumn and the moves, I barely noticed the music and it was not distracting or annoying.
  • You can be at any fitness level to do this workout.  Even if you've never worked out a day in your life, if you can move, you can do this workout, I promise!
What comes with Country Heat?
  •  7 workouts (plus a bonus workout if you order through a coach), the workout guide and calendar, the eating guide, which contains recipes and information about the meal plan, and a set of color-coded containers and a Shakeology shaker cup.
  • When you order through a coach, you get instant and continuous access to someone who wants to help you succeed in every way possible.  No matter what your goals, they can be reached with the support and accountability a coach and other team members provide.  You will not be doing this alone!  
What do I think about Country Heat?
I haven't done the entire program yet, but I did a preview last week.  I will be honest, I thought this workout was going to be hokey, pokey, and way too easy.  I was pleasantly surprised!  I was sweating!  I was breathing hard and my heart rate was up!  And, I had fun!  I was nervous about the country music, but like I said, I didn't even notice it.  The time flew by and I felt like I had gotten a good workout at the end of it.  I would recommend this workout to anyone who is looking to make a change, reach a goal, or just dance and have fun!

What are you waiting for?
If you think Country Heat is for you, you're right!  It has literally launched while I'm typing and there is no better time to jump on it than now.  If you wait until tomorrow, that will come and go and you'll be saying tomorrow forever.  Make your tomorrow today and make a commitment to change your life in a positive way.  What better way to start than with an at-home program that is low-impact, quick, and fun?!

How do I purchase Country Heat?
Currently, the Challenge packs are for sale, which gives you the best deal.  If you've ever thought about trying Shakeology, this would be the time to do it!  There is no commitment and you can cancel anytime!  This gives you the opportunity to try Shakeology and get the program for only $10!  What??!  And, for a limited time, there is free shipping!
Here is the link if you want to check it out:
Country Heat Challenge Pack

Country Heat Base Package is here!
Country Heat Base Package 
Country Heat Deluxe DVDs 

If you'd like more information about Country Heat or have any questions, please let me know!  You can always email me at FitTeachKate@gmail.com.  Happy dancing!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment