Sunday, January 29, 2017

How to sign up for Team Beachbody and have ME as your coach!

The easiest way to ensure that I am your coach when you purchase a Beachbody program, buy Shakeology, or sign up for Beachbody on Demand is to do the simple steps below.  Let me know if you have ANY questions!

1.  Visit teambeachbody.com and click "Not a Member?" in the upper right hand corner.

2.  In the middle of the page, click the box that says "Sign me up for Free Club." 

3.  Enter your Log In and Account Information.  In the next section under Coach Referral, scroll down to Coach I.D. in the first drop-down box and enter 1176729.  Click on "Confirm Your Coach."  You should see "Yes, I want Kate McDonough to be my coach." when you do this. 


4.  Voila!  You're in!  Once you have done this, you can log in to your account and purchase a program, Shakeology, challenge pack (your best deal), or Beachbody on Demand!

No comments:

Post a Comment