Monday, August 8, 2016

Quick and Easy Snack: Vanilla Shake

It's snack time!  Ooh, I love snacks.  They are definitely one of my downfalls (the other being DESSERTS), but this shake takes care of both of those things at once.  It fills me up (with 20g of protein) and satisfies my sweet-tooth cravings.  Plus, it is two of my favorite things:  simple and quick!

Vanilla Protein Shake
1 serving
Ingredients
1 c milk (skim, unsweetened almond)
1 serving vanilla Shakeology
1/2 banana
1 T all-natural peanut butter
4-8 ice cubes

Put all ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth.  If you would like a thicker consistency, you can add more ice cubes.  Enjoy!

If you do not have Shakeology, you can substitute 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder.  If you would like more information about Shakeology and how it can help you on your road to clean eating, visit this link:  Shakeology Info

If you are doing the Fix meal plan, change your peanut butter to 1 or 2 t, depending on your amount for the day.

You can use any flavor of Shakeology (or protein powder) with this shake! 

I make my shakes with the Ninja blender, but before I got it, I used an inexpensive one that I found at Kohl's.  You can find it here:  Bella Blender

No comments:

Post a Comment